Platicando con un amigo de los problemas de Iran y que ahora tambien pasan en Honduras, Hablamos de los viejos problemas que han pasado en Iran, y como buenos ñoños nos pusimos a platicar de la animacion (y antes comic) de "persepolis" de Marjane satrapi donde se describen de formas muy interesantes el tipo de problemas que ha tenido ese pais...tambien recorde que la autora lanzo una invitacion en una carta a la ONU pidiendo que se acaben los constantesatropellos a los derechos humanos, por lo tal, pido que FIRMEN!!! esta peticion que hace la autora al mundo, esto si es algo que vale la pena no como las idioteces que llegan por mail pidiendo tonterias, por lo tal les dejo la carta integra de Marjane y el link para que puedan firmar... gracias.
To: To the people of the world!
Open letter to Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary General of the United Nations
To the leaders of the Free World
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,
Noble Ladies and Gentlemen; heads of the democratically elected governments of the world,
Over the past few days, following the fraudulent Iranian presidential “elections”, the entire world has been witnessing the uprising of the freedom loving people of Iran against deception, injustice and tyranny of the rulers of the Islamic Republic.
The Iranian people have been demonstrating their outrage against their repressive rulers by the millions and in epic levels throughout Iran. After 30 years of oppressive and despotic rule by the clerics, the great and heroic people of Iran are now determined not to allow their intelligence to be insulted any longer and have decided that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and are unequivocally calling for an end to the tyrant rule of the clerics in Iran. The Islamic rulers and the clergy not only have no respect for the will of the Iranian people, but have demonstrated their truly fascist essence by resorting to the most barbaric and inhumane crack downs on people’s peaceful demonstrations.
In their quest for achieving their goal, which is for a free, democratic and secular Iran, the Iranian people are being confronted by the most brutal and barbaric attacks by the state police, security forces and armed thugs organised by Ahmadinejad’s government. Thousands of protestors have been brutally assaulted and beaten up and many have been killed in the most vulgar manners during the peaceful rallies in Tehran and other major cities.
There are hundreds of pictorial evidences recorded on still and movie cameras showing the barbaric behaviours of the Islamic Republic’s security forces, which in time shall be presented to the International Courts of Law as hard evidence in order to bring the perpetrators of these crimes to justice. The ultimate responsibility of these crimes will be put upon the rulers of the regime, in particular, Mr. Khamenei himself; the so called “Supreme Leader”!
We, the undersigned, draw your immediate attention to the following:
• Any State with such measures of brutality and savagery against its own people can not possibly be tolerated and hence be worthy of recognition by the world community.
• At these critical moments, the Iranian people need the support of the world community who have been watching the ongoing events in Iran with dismay.
• The free and democratic nations can not possibly tolerate such barbaric behaviours of a repressive state against the will its own people.
• The Islamic Republic of Iran has been and continues to be in gross and intolerable violation of all international conventions to which they are party to and have been signatory to adhere to.
• After the recent events in Iran, and the barbaric response of the Islamic government to the protestors in the aftermath of the rigged “elections”, the world community can not possibly consider the Islamic Republic’s government as the true and legitimate representative of the great Iranian nation.
• We demand the United Nations to expel the Islamic Republic of Iran from the United Nations and void its membership in protest for its blatant violation of human rights in Iran. There are hundreds of undeniable pictures and video clips to substantiate this fact.
• Equally well, we ask all the Free States and governments of the world to expel the Islamic Republic’s so called “Diplomats” from their countries and to close down its embassies in their respective countries to show their denunciation of Islamic Republic’s inhumane behaviour against its people and to support the legitimate demands of the freedom seeking people of Iran.
We expect the free world community to stand beside the Iranian people during these critical times and to show their support for their freedom seeking struggle during these decisive moments.
Sincerely, The Undersigned
Para firmar la peticion: http://www.petitiononline.com/12June/petition.html